Author Event: Cassy O'Roarty: Joyful Courage
Parents can attend this event to hear the author's practical and thoughtful resources for raising children, toddlers through teenagers
I wrote this book for you.
I wrote this book for all of us.
Parenting is messy. Alongside all of the joy comes and emotional freight train full of challenges and frustration. Your child can instantly trigger strong reactions that leave you feeling angry and out of control. What if you didn’t respond so emotionally every time? What if you could learn to be more present to the experience you were having? Might you feel like a better parent?
Joyful Courage: Calming the Drama and Taking Control of Your Parenting Journey helps parents navigate the roller coaster of parenting to reveal:
- How identifying your body’s physical reaction to stress is the first step to taking control of your parenting
- Why our past experiences add to the conflict with out kids and what to do about it.
- Real-life stories from parents riding the emotional freight train.
- The Three B’s Method to change your reaction anytime, anywhere.
- How to grow your relationship with all of the people that you love.
From toddlers to teenagers, Joyful Courage is the practical and thoughtful resource for parents to navigate the challenge of raising children while choosing to be connected and engaged. Parents can learn how to be the best for their families with Joyful Courage.
Casey O'Roarty M. Ed is a Positive Discipline Trainer and Parent Coach. She hosts the popular parenting podcast Joyful Courage. For the last 20 years, Casey has worked with families as an educator and coach to broaden perspectives on parenthood, behavior and relationships between parents and children. She is a ICF Certified Life Coach and holds a Masters in Education from University of Washington.
Date & Time
May 28, 2019
7:00PM - 8:30PM