Kids' Meditation and Buddhism Class
Respect. Kindness. Harmony. Honesty. Gratitude. Peace. A series of one-hour classes hosted at our local Buddhist Monastery.
Respect. Kindness. Harmony. Honesty. Gratitude. Peace.
A series of one-hour classes hosted at our local Buddhist Monastery. Please sign up in advance here: https://www.buddhajewel.org/signup/
What you'll need to know:
- Parents are welcome to join
- All classes are taught by Dharma Masters of Buddha Jewel Monastery
- Dress code: Comfortable and modest attire (long sleeves and long pants). Socks are required. Optional meditation clothing may be obtained at the monastery
- All classes are free of charge. They are supported by donations.
- Seats are limited, so please sign up at the link above
What age children are best suited for this class? Here's what they have to say:
The children's age depends on individuals. The class is short enough for young children to maintain their focus, which includes guided sitting and walking meditation, followed by a Buddhist story.
Date & Time
April 21, 2019
2:00PM - 3:00PM