A Case of the Mondays? Not Today!
May 06, 2019 11:08AM
● By Rachel Belfield
Visit a New-to-You Park
Indoor Playgrounds and Storytimes
Find them all on our calendar.
For a unique way to wind down your day, consider visiting the Shoreline Library for a family story:
Ages 3 to 6 with adult, families welcome. Bring your little ones to the library and let Miss Laurie read them their bedtime stories! Enjoy rhymes, songs and surprises especially for presch... Read More »
Civic Involvement Opportunities Abound
Shoreline City Council meets weekly on Mondays at Shoreline City Hall. Council takes a two-week break in the summer and in December. There are no Council meetings on Mondays that are lega... Read More »
- Proclaiming May as National Bike Month
- Authorizing the City Manager to Enter into an Agreement for Federal Land and Water Conservation Funding Through the State of Washington Recreation and Conservation Office for $448,000 for the Hidden Lake Dam Removal Project
- Authorizing the City Manager to Execute an Agreement with the Transportation Improvement Board to obligate $500,000 for the Complete Streets Work Program
- Adopting Resolution No. 434 - Adopting the 2020-2025 Transportation Improvement Plan
- Discussing Ordinance No. 856 – Amending the Shoreline Master Program Pursuant to the Periodic Review Required by the Shoreline Management Act
Find upcoming meeting agendas here: https://www.shorelineschools.org/Page/1235The Shoreline School Board encourages the public to take an active part in the educational affairs of the di... Read More »
This meeting will include a committee report on how the professional learning and prep time went on this school year's early release days. There are also a few budget items on the agenda, which are interesting to learn a bit more about the behind-the-scenes operating of the district.
A special meeting of Lake Forest Park's Committee of the Whole will take place this evening to discuss the Preferred Alternative for Town Center development. The key parameters are: height and density, open space and setbacks, bulk and scale, and parking. The meeting will take place at 6:00 pm at the Lake Forest Park City Hall.
Tour a Mosque and Break the Ramadan Fast on Tuesday
Hello everyone! We wanted to invite you to come to the Shoreline Mosque on Tuesday May 7th for a short program about what Ramadan is, an open tour of the Mosque and of course to break din... Read More »